HKUST Event 1
Getting around HK
Hanoi Event 2
Nansha Event 3
Call for Participation
Planning your trip:FAQs
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON BIOINFORMATICS
27 - 30 August 2007
InCoB 2007 Plenary Keynote, Tour and GALA DINNER
29th August 2007
The Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks (HKSTP)
is kindly hosting our Keynote Plenary talk by Professor Minoru Kanehisa at the new HK Science Park Grand Auditorium, and generously sponsored a fully paid excursion to the Hong Kong Science Park
and the Conference Gala Dinner at the Happiness Cuisine, a top class
restaurant at the Science Park location.
- The Science Park tour for all InCoB 2007 participants will include a brief introduction of Science Park (showing a corporate video) for around 15 minutes, followed by the tour.
- The corporate video will give the participants an idea what the HK Science Park has to offer, who Science Park tenants are and what the Science Park is doing for them.
- The Conference Gala Dinner will be held at the Happiness Cuisine, 1/F, 1 Science Park West Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park. Shatin, NT.
The Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks (HKSTP) is developed to play a leading role for Hong Kong to become a major international centre of innovation and technology development in the focused clusters, and a hub for high value-adding, skill-intensive manufacturing and service industry capacities. The focused clusters encompass electronics, biotechnology, precision engineering and information technology/telecommunications industries.
- To provide quality infrastructure and support facilities for innovation and technology development in the focused clusters and the upgrading of manufacturing and service industry capabilities
- To provide full-service incubation programme for technology start-ups
- To foster partnership and collaboration between industry and universities/applied research institutes through consulting, training and research programmes
For more information about HKSTP, please contact Ms. Ada Chui at (852)26296881,
or visit the website at http://www.hkstp.org/.