HKUST Event 1
Getting around HK
Hanoi Event 2
Nansha Event 3
Call for Participation
Planning your trip:FAQs
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON BIOINFORMATICS
27 - 30 August 2007
Abstract and Paper Submissions are still open. (note the extension in the latest cfp)
Abstract Submission for paper/poster/tutorial/SIGS via Open Conference System for participants of the HKUST Main Conference 27th - 30th August 2007.
- When you submit an abstract for the first time, the system will generate
a userid and password from your name and email address. Please remember the
userid and password. A email will be sent to you to confirm that you have
submitted the abstract and includes a reminder of your userid and password.
Please keep this reminder in a safe easily retrieval place.
- If you have submitted an abstract before, you can login and edit it.
- If you have already submitted an abstract, and wish to upload a PDF document containing the full paper, you can do so at this same webpage by
- Please ensure that you follow the BMC Bioinformatics guidelines (even though you may not necessarily wish to submit to this journal), providing the full title page including authors, paper title, institutional addresses and contacts. In addition, for the convenience of our InCoB reviewers, we would like to restrict submissions to
- One single PDF file including supplementary material. (Note: additional material not in the single PDF file submitted in separate files will not be made visible to the reviewers!)
- Don't forget to include full title page information in the front page.
- Be prepared to submit the supplementary material separately during the pre-publication stage by retaining your original material separately.
- Please don't forget your userid and password. The userid is generated from
- If you forget your password, enter your userid and
it will send email containing your password to your email address.
- If you have forgotten your userid as well, please contact tinwee __at__ bic.nus.edu.sg.
- WARNING: You are responsible for keeping an exact copy of all your submitted material including the abstract, full paper etc. InCoB2007 organisers or the website administrators will not be responsible for any loss of data arising from any server incident. Should there be such an incident, submittors may be required to re-submit their abstract or full paper.
Full Papers submitted to InCoB2007 are automatically considered for publication in special supplements of the following journals, BMC Bioinformatics and Biomolecular Frontiers. Please note the following:
- Papers designated for BMC Bioinformatics will incur:
Page Charges: GBP 750
(This is a discount off the GBP850 published charges)
- All corresponding authors of papers that are candidates for publication in BMC Bioinformatics are to sign a Letter
of Certification on an institutional letterhead that they will undertake to pay page charges upon being
notified acceptance, within 14 days of the announcement. This undertaking
is to be sent to shoba --at-- bic.nus.edu.sg cc tinwee ++at++ bic.nus.edu.sg
for record purposes.
- However, if you do not wish to pay page charges, or if you do not
send the Letter of Certification that you undertake payment when the
publication process is in progress, your paper will not be selected
for publication in BMC Bioinformatics.