InCoB2021’s registration fee are further categorised according the World Bank list of economies, as published in 2019.
1) Registration fee for international participant is in Singapore Dollar ($)
2) ISCB members, APBioNET members and Committee members of InCoB 2021 are entitled to 15% deduction of the registration fee.*
3) Registered and active ISCB/APBioNet members can retrieve their coupon code from their respective societies to retrieve discount code.
InCoB2021 Refund Policy:
- Registrations cancelled as a result of a paper not being accepted are eligible for an 80% refund of the registration fees paid. The remaining 20% of the fee contributes to administration costs incurred.
- Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event are eligible for an 80% refund of the registration fees paid.
- Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the conference are eligible for a 50% refund of the registration fees paid.
- Registrations cancelled less than 15 days before the event are no longer eligible for a refund.
- Registrations cancelled more than 10 working days before the event are eligible for a refund of the registration fees paid, less a SGD10 administration charge.
- No refunds are available for cancellations made within 10 working days of the event.