- a. If you are paying the registration charges for your conference participation,
please use the Online Registration and Payment Form. Do not use this form.
- b. If you do not wish to pay publication charges by credit card online, and wish to send a cheque or bank transfer for
the publication charges, please use the manual registration/payment
form (pdf | doc)
and follow the instructions therein.
- More information about the online payment process.
Online Payment system for Publication Charges
1. All fields marked with asterisk (*) are compulsory.
2. Once you have submitted the payment form below successfully, please do not click BACK/REFRESH/CLOSE buttons at any point of the
3. If you are using pop-up blocker, please add the followings to your list of allowed sites: payment.consumerconnect.com.sg, www.enets.sg,
Otherwise, the relevant transaction pages cannot be displayed, and your transaction request cannot be processed.
4. Please make sure your browser is Java enabled e.g. Mozilla, Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 (and above) and Google Chrome (Here's how to verify if Java is properly installed). Please install Java if your browser has no Java installed or disabled (here's how to install Java.)
5. There may be maintenance work done on the online payment transaction site on certain dates. Kindly avoid registration on the mentioned
dates. Please click here for more information on
down times which are indicated in SGT +0800 GMT.