Call for Full Papers and Abstracts
Submission for full papers and abstracts are now OPEN.
Please download this document for complete instructions. Important dates and templates are available below.
Submissions can be made at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=incob2016.
|30 May 2016||Full Paper Submission Deadline|
|30 May 2016||Breakout Session/Co‐located Workshop Proposals submission Deadline|
|30 May 2016||Student and Early Career Travel Fellowship Application Deadline|
|20 June 2016||Demonstration, Highlight and Poster Abstract Submission Deadline|
|20 July 2016||Acceptance of final full paper versions and abstracts of posters, demos and highlights|
|30 July 2016||Earlybird Registration Deadline|
Templates for submissions may be downloaded from here.
Big Data for Bioinformatics
The conference will span 2.5 days and will include plenary & keynote presentations, parallel oral sessions, poster presentations and workshops. The conference will promote the advancement of bioinformatics and encourage active collaborations between the participants, especially early career researchers and students. It will also showcase cutting edge bioinformatics research, including its applications to agriculture, drug design and discovery health, population genetics, systems biology and scalable data storage and high performance computing in bioinformatics.
InCOB 2016 will cover any aspect of bioinformatics, computational biology, computational systems biology or immunoinformatics, conveying a scientific result. Topics will include:
- Bioinformatics applications
- Bioinformatics models, methods & algorithms
- Biological sequence analysis
- Bio-ontology and semantics
- Clinical Bioinformatics
- Data mining and knowledge discovery
- Database management
- Drug design and discovery
- Genetics of cell differentiation & reprogramming
- Genome and proteome manipulation
- High through-put omics and imaging platforms
- Medical and health informatics
- Microarray analysis
- Molecular evolution and phylogeny
- Population genetics
- Scalable data storage
- Structural bioinformatics
- Synthetic biology
- Systems biology
- Translational Bioinformatics
- Workflow and knowledge management