Nobel Laureate Keynote
Max-Planck Institut f. Biochemistry, Germany.
InCoB2009 registration is now open.
To enjoy early bird registration rate, advance registrations are encouraged.
(receive on or
31 July 7 Aug 2009)
July 7 Aug 2009)
Pre-Conference Symposiums + Conference (7-11 Sept)
Additional 10% off registration fees
# If claiming student rate, please attach document of full-time
status, supervisor's full name and email address, and email the
document for verification
to [email protected]
and proceed to register and make payment on an honour basis.
* AMBIS stands for Association for Medical and Bio- Informatics Singapore
Additional banquet ticket (+ entertainment): S$120 (~US$80) per guest
Please order at registration.
Note: Registration fee includes the following:
Registration for InCoB09 pre-conference symposia
Registration for InCoB09 conference
A copy of proceedings, poster book and conference programme booklet
One Conference banquet dinner ticket
Morning and afternoon tea and lunch every day
One Year Membership of APBioNet
Delegates interested in any or all of the pre-conference Symposiums,
Workshops and Tutorials held in conjunction with InCoB 2009 should go to
interested in attending, or click here
to register so that the Organisers
know how many attendees to cater to.
Payment options and
There are 3 payment options for local and international delegates. Payment
must be received before official confirmation of registration is sent via
email. Hence please follow payment instructions carefully to ensure smooth
registration and transfer of payment.
Please have Interbank Transfer made payable to
- DBS Bank Ltd, Singapore
- Address: 6 Shenton Way, DBS Building, Singapore 068809
- Bank Code: 7171
- Branch Code: 032
- SWIFT Code: DBSSSGSG
- Account No: 032-002458-0
- Beneficiary: "ASSN FOR MEDICAL AND BIO INFORMATICS, SINGAPORE"
- Please note that the full amount of applicable registration fee
must be received by us which means that all bank charges and exchange
commissions must be borne by you. If we do not receive the correct
amount because of bank charges deducted, you will have to make another
- Please indicate payment is for InCoB 2009 and number of registrations
paid for if more than one registrant
- Email scanned copy of the telegraphic transfer receipt to
[email protected] with list
of registrants paid for attached.
- Please go to Interbank Transfer to lodge your registration and payment details.
- POSTAL (For local delegates only)
- Local Cheque or Money Order or Bank Draft drawn on a
local Singapore bank,
- Made payable to "ASSN FOR MEDICAL AND BIO INFORMATICS, SINGAPORE"
- Mail cheque/Money Order/Bank Draft by registered post to :
AMBIS c/o Eusoff Hall,
10 Kent Ridge Drive,
National University of Singapore,
- Please write your name at the back of the cheque and label envelope
- Please go to Local Cheque or Money Order or Bank Draft to lodge your registration and cheque details.
Please do not hesistate to contact us at [email protected] or call +(65)
- For any registration or payment queries.
- To notify us if official invoice or receipt is required.