Nobel Laureate Keynote
Max-Planck Institut f. Biochemistry, Germany.
MAIN PROGRAM (Wed-Fri 9-11 Sep 2009)
Click here for Detailed Conference Program.
The Main Program over three days featured
- 10 Keynote Speakers including Nobel Laureate Robert Huber,
- Over 40 Oral Presentations from speakers whose papers have been accepted into
BMC Bioinformatics, BMC Genomics Special Conference Issues and the e-journal Bioinformation,
- Over 60 Posters in TWO Poster Sessions
- Annual General Meeting of the APBioNet (9th Sep 12nn)
- 3rd General Meeting of the Asian Bioinformation Center Initiative (10 Sep 12nn)
- Site Visits to Research Labs in Biopolis
- Gala Dinner and Performances at Sentosa Resort Island (10 Sep 6pm)
MAIN MEETING SESSION TRACKS (Wed-Fri 9-11 Sep 2009)
SATELLITE MEETINGS AND SIGS (Mon-Tue 7-8 Sep 2009)
InCoB 2009 will hold a number of smaller, specialized meetings in bioinformatics on Monday, Sept 7 and Tues, Sept 8.
These meetings include half-day, one-day and two-day meetings.
To inquire about the possibility of forming a new SIG for InCoB 2009, please address your inquiry to [email protected]
If you wish to attend any or all of the above Symposiums, Workshops or
Tutorials, please click here
to register for Organisers to make provisions for your attendance.
InCoB delegates can attend any session with no additional charge.
All other participants are welcome to register for any or all of the Symposiums, Workshops and Tutorials held
in conjunction with InCoB 2009 and to pay registration fees where applicable.
SYMBIO 2009 and Science Month talk are open to and free of charge to all registered students.