Final Extended Deadline for Submission is September 1, 2023
For all submissions to EasyChair, in the Title line of the web submission page, please indicate the submission category, such as “(Abstract)”, “(Extended Abstract)”, or “(Proposal)”.
Submissions without any label will be discarded.
InCoB 2023 accepts submission in all areas of bioinformatics and computational biology including but not limited to:
● Big data in biology: analytics, machine learning methods and data sets
● Bioinformatics applications
● Bioinformatics models, methods and algorithms
● Biological sequence analysis
● Bio-ontology and semantics
● Clinical bioinformatics
● Data mining and biomedical knowledge discovery
● Database management
● Drug design and discovery
● Protein interactions and diseases
● Protein folding and conformational diseases
● Genetics of cell differentiation and reprogramming
● Genome and proteome manipulation
● High through-put omics and imaging platforms
● Medical and health informatics
● Microarray analysis
● Molecular evolution and phylogeny
● Next generation sequencing
● Population genetics
● Scalable data storage
● Structural bioinformatics
● Synthetic Biology
● System Biology
● Translational Bioinformatics
● Workflow and knowledge management
The abstract can be submitted for  oral presentation,  poster presentation and  demo track. The demo track covers software/technology/methodology/resource/tool/database.
Authors are required to follow the template provided and the instructions within: Abstract template
Abstract submissions to EasyChair without the appropriate template or the wrong template will be deleted without review.
Prior to submission, all abstract authors must confirm they have read, understood and agreed to the abstract submission rules and guidelines. The presenting/corresponding author confirms that each co-author has been informed of the abstract submission and has agreed to all information as it was submitted. At least one author of each accepted abstract must register for InCoB 2023, settle conference registration fee and present the poster or the demonstration at the conference venue.
Accepted abstracts will be published on F1000. Selected abstracts will be invited for a full paper submission to participating journals (MDPI – Cancers, Genes, IJMS, Biology, and BiomedInformatics; and Frontiers journals as part of a Research Topic Collection).
To submit an abstract for oral/poster/software/technology/methodology/resource/tool/database please go to: