|Category||Early Bird |
(until Sept 30, 2023)
|Student||$AUD 400||$AUD 500|
|Academic||$AUD 590||$AUD 700|
|Industry||$AUD 800||$AUD 1000|
|Single-Day||$ AUD 350||$ AUD 400|
(Min of 5 pax)
Discount will be
calculated on checkout page
Each accepted presentation requires one unique registration.
Participants who would like to join on exclusive day, may opt for single-day registration
Group Rate cannot be used in conjunction with other ongoing discount.
APBioNET members save 15% from the registration fees of InCoB 2023 (contact APBioNET Secretariat at admin[at]apbionet.org to retrieve your membership discount)
Join APBioNET and enjoy many benefits at the following link: https://www.apbionet.org/membership
Membership to join APBioNET
The Asia-Pacific Bioinformatics Network (APBioNET; www.apbionet.org) is a nonprofit, nongovernmental, international organization founded in 1998 that focuses on the promotion of bioinformatics in the Asia-Pacific region. APBioNET’s mission, since its inception, has been to pioneer the growth and development of bioinformatics awareness, training, education, infrastructure, resources, and research among member countries and economies. Its work includes technical coordination, liaison, and/or affiliation with other international scientific bodies, such as the European Molecular Biology network (EMBnet) and the International Society for Computational Biology (ISCB). APBioNEThas more than 20 organizational and 2,000 individual members from over 12 countries in the region, from industry, academia, research, government, investors, and international organizations. APBioNETis spearheading a number of key bioinformatics initiatives in collaboration with international organizations, such as the Asia-Pacific Advanced Network (APAN), the Association of South-East Asian Nations (ASEAN), the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC), and the Asia-Pacific International Molecular Biology Network (A-IMBN), and industry partners. Many of the initiatives and activities have been initiated through its flagship conference, the International Conference on Bioinformatics (InCoB). In 2012, APBioNET was incorporated in Singapore as a public limited liability company to ensure quality, sustainability, and continuity of its mission to advance bioinformatics across the region and beyond.
- PayPal/PayNow/Credit Card, Wire Transfer
InCoB 2023 Refund Policy:
- Registrations cancelled as a result of a paper not being accepted are eligible for an 80% refund of the registration fees paid. The remaining 20% of the fee contributes to administration costs incurred.
- Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event are eligible for an 80% refund of the registration fees paid.
- Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the conference are eligible for a 50% refund of the registration fees paid.
- Registrations cancelled less than 15 days before the event are no longer eligible for a refund.
- Registrations cancelled more than 10 working days before the event are eligible for a refund of the registration fees paid, less a AUD10 administration charge.
- No refunds are available for cancellations made within 10 working days of the event.